Thursday, June 7, 2012


Hello Kitty Wine

I got a great surprise in my email from Whitney who wrote:
Hey Emily!!
I am in LOVE with HK! Just this past weekend, the girls and I went out for a night on the town. As you can imagine, finding HK WINE made for a fabulous night! It was the absolute cutest thing. There are four different wines, “Angel” White Wine, “Devil” Red Wine, Sweet Pink and Brut Rose Champagne. I had never seen them before and had to stock up, they were moderately priced and surprisingly tasty. The images of Hello Kitty on the wine labels were just adorable. She is so sassy!
Here’s the photo:
hello kitty wines
So, I did some more research as I’m sure many of you Kitty fans might want to get your hands on this wine. I found them available from Wine from the Bootpriced from $18.99 to $30.99.
The wine was a collaboration between Italian winemaker Tenimenti Castelrotto and Italian fashion company Camomilla. They thought Hello Kitty would be perfect for the wine industry because of her popular brand recognition and because so many women who loved her as a child have grown up and may want more mature products. The tagline for the wine products is actually:  “Our favourite girl has grown up.”
Personally, I suspect a lot of women will try this out especially at girls night out wine tasting events, bachelorette parties and bridal showers. And, I suspect some of you reading this are already itching to get your hands on the cute pendant dangling off the bottle. ;)
Here’s a picture of the other 2 wine options:
hello kitty wines

No comments:

Post a Comment